They trust me:
Hello, my name is Joy and I’m a Chinese interpreter and translator. I’ve been studying this language for 10 years and I spent 3 years in China where I got a Master Degree in interpreting and translating. I also speak fluent English as I lived in England for 6 months. I can :
– interpret in Chinese-French or English-French during your professional meetings, events and seminars.
– going with you during your professional travels to China. – prepare the arrival of a Chinese delegation in your office.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for all your requests.
I hope we’ll work together soon!
years studying Chinese
read, written and spoken fluently
years spent in China
Chinese, English and French
people follow me
Chinese French & English French Interpreter/ translator
- Interpreting during negociations in Chinese-English
- Interpretation during conferences in French-English
- Chinese French and French English translation : PowerPoint presentations, websites, books, files, etc.
- Consulting in Chinese culture : preparing your travel to China, preparing the arrival of a Chinese delegation, etc.
- Accompanying your business travels in China.
RTI ROISSY TRADUCTEURS ET INTERPRÈTES
French English Interpreter
Consulate General of France in Shanghai
Translation of articles written by the Consulate following varied
events in order to promote its activities.
Translation of the commands of Windows Movie Maker.
Interpreting for a French producer who was setting a play up in Shanghai.
Joy is a well-tempered, serious and devoted woman who has obtained excellent results in her studies.Michel Dolinski Vice Head of ASIAN STUDIES DEPARTMENT Aix-Marseille University (AMU)
Joy loves Chinese language and civilization. She has a real interest and ability in languages, human qualities and a hard working temper.Christine Graziani Chinese teacher
Joy learnt very fast working in the company’s different departments. She easily adapted to the tasks I gave her. I appreciated her energy and her involvement in my department. Moreover, Joy has a profile leaning towards international missions along with a strong capacity to adapt to cultural differences, which are essential advantages in a global context.Nicolas Ciccione E-business Director and customer relations at Kaporal
Joy proved her capacity to collaborate on different subjects. Her capacity to translate strengthen the subtle analysis of the situation. Excellent partner that shows adaptability, team spirit. I don’t hesitate to recommend Joy for this professionalism.Marie-France Maloisy EurasiaMRS founder
Master of Translation and Interpretation Chinese-French
Chinese language course
Erasmus semester at the University of Sheffield
Bachelor of Applied Foreign Languages
Feel free to contact me
- E-mail [email protected]
- Phone +33635957422
- Skype joy.chrissokerakis
- Address Paris, France
To have another language is to possess a second soul.